Website counter

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Greeting SMS Messages For Festivals

These are some general SMS messages which can be used for all occasion suitable for bulk SMS messaging during festivals, MMS Messaging, SMS Advertising Text Messaging
1. On this diwali� eat sweets, greed cards, heat crackers, beat music , lit lamps, meet friend, and cheat God.
2. Deewali ka paella din, pail subah , paella diya,with sweet laddu�. Aur Saabs late mera whish. Happy Diwali! Aap co Apache prewar co.
3. Have u ever seen any lamp put off by darkness? But must have seen darkness. Let light a lamp
4. How are you my dear?
I hope you are fine. My love to you will never be denied since the first day I saw you, My heart never lie, I don�t know what it is? I�m sure you are my valentine.
5. My oath to you on this valentine: When you are sad I will dry your tears. When you are scared I will comfort your fears.
6.I will shed a million tears for you just for a smile from you I will give up a million years just for a moment with you Be my dealing valentine!
7.I�ve never given my heart to anyone not to a single soul as if was waiting for someone and I know that someone is you. Would you be my valentine?
8.I Woke up this morning with a brand new point of you something has changed my world and girl, that something is you.
9.Love is sweet Love is tender keep this message because I am the sender!
10. May this valentine�s Day be filled with love, understanding and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.
11.I think of you in silence, no eyes can see me weep, deep somewhere in my heart, your image I will keep!
12. I�ve got to say it , I�ve just got to ask, While I have you all of myself, Do you think, that just may be, You would like to be my valentine?
13.Down on one knee asking you to please be my wife and bless me every day special on this valentine�s day for I�m confessing my love for my special valentine.
14.Oh ! you are so hot you are so divine I wish you can be valentine!
15.No one knows my sorrow no one sees me how much I miss you everyday Is in my heart and mine to keep Happy valentine Day.
16.One the wings of love we can conquer anything! Happy valentine�s Day Sweet Heart!
17.Valentine�s Day is here again and I am all alone, hurting within thinking back to earlier years fighting back the forgotten tears.
18.You make my heart race every time I see your face now it�s time for you to be my valentine!
19.For my love there is only contender, now and forever you will hold that very special 1st place in my heart , If you will be very own, sweet valentine!
The below listed messages are suitable for sending bulk sms to friends. Enjoy SMS Messaging

Author Bio:
ECS Technologies text chat operator offers bulk SMS messaging, text chat, adult chat, SMS marketing, Text Messaging, MMS Messaging, SMS Advertising, Mobile marketing, Mms messaging and many more other services

No comments:

Post a Comment